PUBLICATIONS AND LIST OF SCORES
Malcolm Dedman's Publications
1. Gusthold Music Publisher The following scores and parts are now available for hire:
Danses Concertante for string orchestra, This was written in 2010 and is in three movements: Dance of Fire, Dance of Tears and Dance of Joy. Find it in the 'STR-CHMBR ORCH' tab.
Concerto for Piano Duet and Orchestra - 'If Music Be the Food of Love...'. Written in 2012, the three movements are subtitled: Living in Love, Loving the World and The Rose of Love. Find it under the 'FULL ORCH' tab.
2. HaMaR Percussion Publications is where Waves of One Sea for percussion quartet is available. (The publisher uses ScoreExchange for viewing and purchasing). This work was written in 1999 and revised in 2008. It is in one movement, lasting 3 minutes.
3. Misty Mountain Music SA – self-publication
The remainder of my scores, details of which may be downloaded below, are available from:
<a href="https://www.scoreexchange.com/profiles/malcolmdedman" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.scoreexchange.com/badges/publisher.svg" width="150px" height="150px" alt="Malcolm Dedman on ScoreExchange.com"></a>
Score Exchange and
MusicaNeo and some from
Tutti.co.uk who keep a stock of some hard copies, plus two of my CDs.
List of Available Scores
For details of how to obtain your copy, please email me.
1. Sounds of Spirit, a recording of a concert given by Ensemble Contempora in Skopje, Macedonia on 14 November 2015.
The concert included:
Transmutations for flute, clarinet, saxophone and piano
Three Human Attributes for piano duet
String Quartet No. 2 – Five Aspects of Spirit
Elegy for the Casualties of War for flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano
Duo Concertante for vibraphone, marimba and string quintet
2. ...with Love: A Renaissance and a Dove's Feather, a recording of a piano recital given by Benjamin Fourie in Pretoria, South Africa, on 12 November 2017.
The recital included:
Eight Preludes by Olivier Messiaen
Sonate, W36/94 by Etienne van Rensburg
Four Kinds of Love by Malcolm Dedman